We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
Our Professional Background:
- Have been in the Top 5% of all the realtors in the nation since 1990
- Have consistently been voted “Super Agents” by Mpls/St. Paul Magazine
- Keller Williams Premier Realty Top Team St. Croix Valley Office
- Have sold over 1000 homes in the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin
- National Association of Realtors- Carl since 1995 and Tracy since 1986
- Experienced New Construction Sales Representative
- Past Agent Leadership Council Members for Keller Williams Premier Realty
- Over $200,000,000 career residential estate sales
- Offers a risk-free listing agreement
- Have a flexible fee program to fit all sellers
- Licensed Real Estate Agents in Minnesota and Wisconsin since 1986
- Former Keller Williams Franchisees, part principle owners St. Croix Valley Market Center. Carl is a former Tech Committee Chairperson
- Tracy serves on the St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR) Board of Directors. Tracy is the 2020 President-elect for SPAAR.
- Tracy currently chairs the Government Affairs Committee for SPAAR.
- Tracy has previously served on the Stillwater Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- Will be your realtors for life.
Our Personal Life:
- Married 38 years
- Live in Stillwater, Minnesota
- Met shortly after High School
- Two adult children: Ali and Anthony
- Two cats: Nora and Yoda
- Carl is a longtime downhill ski enthusiast and is a level 3 Certified Ski Instructor at Vail Resorts
- Carl plays acoustic and electric guitar
- Carl is a five-time Northshore Inline Skating Marathon participant
- Tracy is a lifetime learner in all things real estate and professional development
- Tracy loves to walk, bike and explore the local trail system
- Tracy volunteers in the community- Founding member of “Feed the Valley” – a local charity for the disadvantaged
- Carl attended Century College for Business and Marketing
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Tracy attended Mankato State University and Century College’s RN program
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- A Graduate of Leadership SPAAR 2017
- Minnesota Association of Realtors- Leadership Scholarship Recipient 2018
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)